It’s been a while since I last posted and a lot has happened to me in that year. Here’s what I’ve missed out on:
- I moved again, to a smaller on bedroom with my boyfriend within the same complex and I am totally obsessed with my apartment. It’s beautiful and all my own again.
- We got a kitten last Sunday. She’s all black with hello-green eyes and about 11 weeks old. She is absolutely precious.
- I am in my final year of school and have had to stop working all together to keep up with school work and all my assignments.
- I’ve learned how to crochet. I’m not a pro yet, but I can crochet a blanket or scarf if I wanted to.
- I started gardening, and then my brother got into a car accident and my garden died, and now I am trying to regrow my garden. Right now I have two strawberry and two tomato plants trying to grow on my balcony.
- I went vegetarian on the weekdays, then full veg, then vegan, then back to vegetarian eating fish and chicken very occasionally for health reasons.
- Oh, and I’m doing yoga now too (at home of course).
So basically, I am still a homebody and proud of it. In fact, I am leaving my house less and less every day. I had been caught up with work and school and I had stopped blogging, but I am finding that if I don’t start making some time for me, even if it is just little projects like this blog, I am going to drive myself crazy so I want to start using this blog to motivate myself with little projects that are just for me: gardening, cat photos and videos of the newest addition to our family, reading books, watching movies and TV shows, and cooking new and delicious meals.
Here are some of the pics of the new place! I’m super psyched about it. The wood-looking foods (it’s really linoleum but it looks great either way) makes the place seem homier than the last two apartment we had. The kitchen is all updated with brand new appliances, countertops, and cabinets.
Here is our beautiful new kite Athena. We adopted her from PetsMart when she was 10 weeks old last Sunday, so she is now 11 weeks old. She is playful and cuddly and wonderful. She also keeps me company when I’m home alone. She’s kind of like my boyfriend and I’s child since we aren’t planning on having any children of our own.
And here is a sneak peek at my garden. It’s not much to look at right now but soon I can transplant those tomatoes and hopefully I will have tomatoes and strawberries in the spring!
So that is my update for today. I’m going to be posting regularly about the movies and TV shows I’m watching and the books that I’m reading as well as some fun new recipes!